#DivorceTalk Twitter Chat September 16th at 9:00pm EST
On the heals of our amazing Twitter Party Chats with over 900 users logged in over the 2 hour period and posted over 3,500 times during our last chat on August 26th, we scheduled our next #divorcetalk Twitter Party Chat on Sepember 16th!
Talking about divorce is woven through so many of our conversations, with family, co-workers, friends and the vast network of professionals we use as we journey through divorce and beyond.
Join our Twitter Chat, Wednesday, September 16th at 9 PM (EST) -- #divorcetalk -- and join other members of the divorce community and recognized experts in matrimonial law, family counseling, and other specialties impacting the divorce community.
Our Expert Participants:
- Simon Dermody - FamilySteps App Simon Dermody, a family clinician from London, England Author, Composer and App Designer. He created Familysteps to share his thirty years of experience of working with children and families, and to explore the potential for new app technologies for emotional learning.
- Carmen Schaffer - Owner Viva la Vida Travel Viva la Vida Travel plans and promotes travel that encourages personal growth through thoughtfully planned experiences aimed at creating an overall happier and fulfilled person. I listen carefully to my clients wishes and desires for their travels and in doing so am able to create a travel experience that exceeds their expectations. My clients are simply not "clients" to me, I consider them part of the Viva la Vida Travel Family and treat them as I would family members yet with the same professionalism one would expect from a Travel Ambassador. It really is my goal as a Travel Ambassador to continue to make positive changes in the world through thoughtfully planned travel experiences, one traveler at a time."
- Tracie Roman - Co-Founder With My Kids App The private journal that keeps track of the activities, projects and other events that a parent does for, and with, his or her children. Great for custody, possession, child support and other family law issues to show involvement in your children's lives. It has a GPS locator so that you can check-in where you are, add your time-date stamp, type in a quick description, add pictures, important texts.
The #divorcetalk Twitter Chat is hosted by lifethrudivorce.com, the fastest growing online community for those of us impacted by divorce.
If you’re looking for a community of welcoming, empathic folks who know first-hand what divorce is all about, join us August 26th 9:00 pm at #divorcetalk and share your experience!
It is easy to participate in our #divorcetalk...just follow the easy steps below:
- Create a Twitter account (if you don’t have one already).
- Log-on to twitter before 9:00pm EST / 8:00pm CST / 7:00 MST / 6:00pm PST on September 16th.
- Search for the #divorcetalk hashtag in the Twitter search field.
- Select Live from the top navigation area on Twitter.
- When you post, make sure to ALWAYS include the #divorcetalk hashtag so that your comments are included in the live conversation thread.
Alternative Twitter Chat Recommendation:
You can registering for a free account at TWUBS (www.twubs.com). After registering your account you can locate us at: http://twubs.com/divorcetalk. Join This Twub at the bottom right. TWUBS provides a user friendly interface for participating in Twitter Chats. The interface will automatically add in the hashtags, so that your comments will be included in the live conversation. Please note that there may be a slight delay in your posts showing in the live thread.
You can always use the #divorcetalk hashtag any time you are on Twitter to chat, ask questions or give out tips and advice. We love images and videos so PLEASE post!
Contact us here if you have any questions or you would like to be a featured guest or sponsor.